The Great Haul Sevenoaks

The Great Haul in Sevenoaks




What a crazy week last week proved to be


Ann, at The Great Haul, 
kindly invited 
Arundel Eccentrics 
to have a "pop up" shop within her shop premises.
It's a great idea of hers and she is already booked with interesting people to take the space, for months ahead

How I managed to get everything ready I will never know. 
My mate Allie gave me a hand on my days off,
 and then I had to work my 4 nights,
at the residential home for adolescents with "challenging behaviour", 
 which is at times mad, but never dull
(some of the staff have challenging behaviour also..yes, you know who you are!)

 I finished work on Thursday  morning and drove back to Arundel like a bat out of hell. 
The weather was rubbish so I had to crank up the heating so the varnish would dry...
...and worked like a possessed person in a sauna.


I managed to get it all ready for Friday and Nass and I took it up there, Friday afternoon.
and WOW

By Saturday morning,10 am, several items had already sold, including a chest of drawers.

Just goes to show the old saying
Location, Location, Location
is true.


If anyone is in the area wants to go and take a look here's the details...
or maybe you might be interested in popping up, yourself?

Store's new look and a new idea
THE GREAT Haul of China shop in Bank Street, Sevenoaks, has had a facelift and is now open again for business.
The shop, now called The Great Haul, is part of the loyalty card scheme.
It now includes items from new exotic locations, such as IndiaOman and Vietnam.
Owner Ann Gordon said: "We wanted to just brighten the place up a bit. We have got some wonderful new items in the shop, so with a lick of paint and a few new bits of furniture, the new look matches our new direction.
"The shop looks great and I am really happy with how it has turned out."
In April, The Great Haul will be starting a new idea, monthly pop-up shops.
The shop will play host to different shops visiting for just one month at a time, with the first being 
Arundel Eccentrics.
The shop is open Monday to Saturday 9.30am until 5pm.
If you might be interested in the possibility of showing your products at the Great Haul in its pop-up shop, contact Ann Gordon on ann.gordon@btinternet.com, or phone 01732 454173

Comments

Popular Posts