Latest News/ Ardingly coming up/latest furniture

I cannot believe its a whole month since I touched my blog.
Where the hell is the year going again??


I've had a hectic month as we have 
Ardingly Antique Fair
 coming up and as well as working nights 
I've been manically trying to get furniture finished on my days off.


latest furniture,
19th century pieces with sheet music all over....
aged to a mellow yellow.
I could also use family documents if you wanted a very personal,
heirloom piece of furniture
for a wedding? An anniversary?

We will be there next Tuesday 19th,
(Wednesday not totally sure yet.)

at
SHOPPING ARCADE NUMBER
SA67
NEAR THE BLACK GATE



For anyone who hasn't been to Ardingly....
if you like interiors/antiques/vintage anything
or just plain junk
its a great day out.
Tuesday is £20 entry
 and,
 although Wednesday is only £10, I wouldn't be seduced by the price if I were you.
Often dealers who are selling, go home at the end of the 
first day if they have come a long way,
or if the weathers not too good.
Sometimes, you will find it all a bit thin on the ground on the Wednesday.

Lash out the cash and go the first day.
It's buzzier, more fun, more dealers.....ok so it's more expensive!
But...trust me... you'll have a much better time.
If you love it so much you can go back the second day on the same ticket
NASS & STEVE AT ARDINGLY


Arundel Eccentrics will also be popping up again for
the
ARUNDEL FESTIVAL
at 57 Tarrant Street, Arundel
from
Saturday 20th August 
for 10 days.




I am so looking forward to it,as well as my furniture being seen
 also being in the thick of the festival, as Tarrant Street is 
pedestrianised for many of the events 

ARUNDEL DIARIES 2012
will be on sale and a great selection of Arundel Cards
buy a load of
ARUNDEL CHRISTMAS CARDS
for a discount price
(yes, you heard me!)
it really wont be that far behind

as well as antique and decorative furniture 
and a few eccentric items.

print this off and bring along for 10% discount 

PS I am hoping to set up painting and decorating antique & vintage furniture courses.
Anyone interested?

Comments

Popular Posts