Arundel a few pictures from throughout the year

ARUNDEL
LOOKING BACK AT 2011
&
LOOKING FORWARD THROUGH 2012




I was just looking through some of the photos I had taken in Arundel over the last year
and thought someone else out there might be interested to take a look at our year in Arundel.
Of course, the images I have only scratch the surface.
There is an Arundel Facebook site for anyone who wants to take a close look at the town.
They probably have one of the biggest collections of Arundel old and new images you will ever find.
It's absolutely fascinating and you will lose all sense of time!

People who will particularly love it are Arundel residents past and present.

Anyway, for now, to whet the appetite,  here are a few of my humble images.

ARUNDEL TOWN CRIERS COMPETITION 2011
(this was Arundel's first.)


















































                                                                            ARUNDEL FESTIVAL AUGUST 2011

interesting way to window shop!


local artist recording the scene





                                                                               


                                                                               THE WAITERS RACE  
                                                                              ARUNDEL HIGH STREET


this was great fun to watch






 







and the last shall be first...it was all about how much was left in the glass as much as how fast you ran



throughout the year I take regular photos to put in the Arundel Diary,
capturing the town through all seasons.
This was November, believe it or not.... a really bright and sunny day.



















I took  shop in Tarrant Street for the Arundel Festival and hope to
do the same this year if the shop hasn't sold by then








on a business level, the Arundel Eccentrics chests of drawers drew
a fair bit of attention from major  interiors magazines and stores













its the black and fish which seems the most popular.






If you love Arundel
Watch this space throughout the year  and I'll do my best to record any major events in the town.
Sadly, I cannot always be there, as I am still working nights as well.

I am dearly hoping 2012 will see me finishing my nights..it takes its toll on the health,

and my good humour
 I can tell you.

Anyway, a very
Happy 2012
to everyone



Have a great Day






www.arundeleccentrics.com


































                                                                                               



Comments

Popular Posts