Ardingly Antiques Fair

ARDINGLY ANTIQUES FAIR


We were there yesterday.

Nass and Russell went over at crack of dawn.

You have to sit in a queue and entry is allowed around 06.00 hrs.

Then you have to move fast to get set up and be ready for the first trade buyers.


Really, I DID think of them both out there,
from the cosy warmth of my bed.
Tee Hee




I know, I'm a light weight.
I leave it to Nass to charm the customers,
which he did in abundance.

So the new slant I was trying out on on my Victorian Chests
turned out to be
a huge success.
We sold and had orders from some quite prestigious stores.

The day threatened to be wet and wild but that's happening today
 and fortunately the rain held off all of yesterday.

I wouldn't want to be over there today.


Anyway, you might want a glimpse of the day.
The next show is in July.

You might want to give it a day out if you've never been.







How much??? You must be joking!













oooeerrr looks like rain






Maybe see you next time?

I am off to the warehouse to photograph, price everything.

Think I might spend this miserable wet day updating the website.

Hope you are having a good day.
Whatever you are doing.


www.arundeleccentrics.com

Comments

Popular Posts