Total Pageviews

Sunday, 9 September 2012

Saturdays & Birthdays in New York City

Arundel Eccentrics go to New York

Good Morning from
NYC


Yaaay its my birthday also.
Happy birthday me


We are having a wonderful time visiting friends.
Nass's chum he was at
 school in Sussex 
with all those
years ago.
We've met his lovely wife and
 gorgeous child for the first time.

We've laughed until we've cried,
as is the case with old and dear friends
 that you don't see for years,
and then just pick up where you left off.

I have been out and about with my trusty camera.

So, here we have...........

Saturday in New York City




We went down to Battery Park as we were going to Ellis Island,
but alas they stopped the ferry as there were severe weather warnings

that water was pretty choppy.














ha ha I was so busy running around taking candid shots I didn't realise until afterwards this was Nass





after Battery park, we took a cab to meet friends in Madison Square Park

yes that's us

People watching the US Open Live in the park


There was loads of things going on...
and I wandered around..looking at all activities going on in the park.



Weddings...........


dog walking


chilling out with friends


or just sitting.............


or dozing..............

playing frisby






New York fashionistas, 

Central Park & exploring NYC













New York fashion Week was going on











Nass and me...yeah very funny Nass



Me? 
Off to Birthday Brunch


have a great day


Post a Comment