English Victorian Bamboo and a stroll around Arundel



Good morning from
Arundel Eccentrics




Here are some of our latest items of 
Victorian Bamboo.

They are all circa 1860.
We restore and decorate them with Victorian decoupage.
Where possibly we leave as original.


I am so busy working on pieces I just don't have time to update the website at the moment.
If there are any pieces you are interested in please do email me.

There are several pieces still in the pipeline and I will post these as I do them.

























I am dashing down to the studio now,
but you might want to have a little stroll around our beautiful town,
I'm afraid I don't have time today.













my house...must get those windows cleaned...LOL

























and a date for the diary




We will have a stall down by the butchers right in the square with
Arundel Christmas Cards





have a great day


Comments

Popular Posts