Ardingly Antiques Fair, English Victorian Bamboo Tables, Arundel and a little touch of Spring

Good Morning
from
Arundel Eccentrics



Ardingly Antiques Fair 
yesterday.

BRRRRRRRR

it was cold.

Nass and I trundled over.......................



 and said " Hello" to a few people..................




it was cold... and not terribly busy

But...............
 it's always worth going on the first day







it's £20 on the first day

 only £5 on the second day..............
 but...............many of the stall holders will head for home after the first day




if you are trade...





if I were you...........................




 I wouldn't ever leave it until the second day................
you never know what you will miss.....ha ha

We found  a few lovely items.

I chanced on a beautiful book date 1907,
British Birds, with the most gorgeous illustrations.

Lucky find as one of my customers wants me to decoupage pieces
with British birds and as the book is so old, hence it will be copy right free.

Then it was back to work on the old Victorian Bamboo for me...........
waiting to be aged an varnished





Yesterday on my Facebook page

Arundel Eccentrics facebook

I put a collection of  my Arundel Pictures
to show what a beautiful town we live in.

So, after the great response, thought I would put a few on the blog today,
and was thinking over the next few months it would
 be nice to introduce you to some Arundel folk.

Businesses and goings on,
both on and off the
High Street.


I can't reveal any gossip,
of course,
(my lips, for the most part, are firmly sealed)
ha ha
but I can give you a real flavour of our beautiful town
and many of its goings on.





































Pretty diverse goings on in this town, I'd say.
Come and visit some day, if you don't know us already.



Well, must get on,
 although I would love to sit here chatting all day.


Its grey and damp out there in Arundel today,

but lets hope Spring wont be far behind.



I took these pictures at Chelsea Flower show one year.
Every flower there is as near to perfection as you will ever find.

hence a joy to photograph.............



my neighbour always says,
"Every house should have a sunflower"




Have a wonderful day










Comments

Popular Posts