Arundel in February and paint and decorate furniture workshops

Good Morning
from
Arundel Eccentrics


Can't stop long,
I have a house and studio full
 of half finished items of furniture.

English Victorian Bamboo Tables 
are taking over my little house.


19th century French cupboards are
 in my lounge, in a bit of a state,
waiting to be painted.
Zoot alors 


I have a Victorian chest of drawers with
 several hundred decoupage shells
all over it waiting for varnish,
in my kitchen.



And I certainly don't have time to 
go for a lovely long Arundel walk.
But here are some Arundel in February pictures.















you can just see the castle and cathedral in the distance




 walking through Arundel park



Gorgeous at any time of year
......our lovely town.


Now, its on with the varnishing.

By the way,
thanks to everyone who has recently 
booked on our paint workshops.
Looking forward to meeting you all.

Here is a link to everything about the workshop days

Paint and decorate furniture


Have a great day


Comments

Popular Posts