The Hoarde, Decorative Collective, Arundel and our latest items.

Hello
from
Arundel Eccentrics

The Hoarde


About a year ago we went on The Hoarde.
We should have done it sooner.
The Hoarde and their sister site, The Decorative Collective are a fantastic
collection of antique dealers.



Many are like us, working away from High Street locations.
So, it's a great way to have your antiques seen.

I know, I know,  own website and all that, 
but sometimes if you are a really small business it's hard keeping up with everything.
Promoting and keeping your website up to scratch can take a lot of time.

The Hoarde works well for us.
They do all the legwork and publicity.

On the Hoarde their are about 65 dealers.

French and English
They are all interesting.

I couldn't say which one I love the most, there are so many.
Here are just some of the dealers pages I like to check out.



You'll find some gorgeous French pieces on here.
Beds and lovely old fabrics.
Amanda buys in France and if you follow the link
to her website and then her blog you can almost smell the fresh coffee and taste the croissant. LOL


 more  French pieces







I'd be here all day if I listed all my favourites.
have a wander through and also take a  look at 
The Decorative Collective.



There are some wonderful pieces and just beautiful, beautiful, shops on this site.
Again, if I try to tell you I would be here for hours
 and my varnishing would never get done LOL


Arundel


Still walking every day...try for 4-5 miles.
After 10,000 steps the app on my phone does a wondrous Ta Dah

Lost 30 pounds since last July with the walking and Slimming World.
 I wont be a slimming bore but  if you do need to shift a few pounds it's worth checking out the Slimming World site.



Here are some pictures from one of my Arundel walks........


















Latest items.


Been busy working on chests and bamboo.
Here is my favourite piece at the moment.
A 19th century English bamboo glazed bookcase just finishing.




Gilt and then decoupage.
Layers of aging varnish and craquelure.







These have been in several magazines over the years.
I've been going 16 years now...wheres the time gone???






 The chest we did for House and Garden Magazine......

and a few of our other items.....

I love this garden stone owl, the detail on it is quite amazing.








Have a great day...
all our latest pieces
 can be found on 
The Hoarde




Comments

Popular Posts