Total Pageviews

Monday, 12 December 2011

Images Of Chelsea Flower Show


Thought I'd just cheer up these rather gloomy December days with memories of English summers















These flowers are so perfect, but I cannot take credit for having such green fingers I'm afraid....


I took these pictures one year at Chelsea Flower Show






Two years running I was lucky enough to be given some free tickets
 by an antique dealer
 friend who exhibits there









From what I remember the tickets were quite costly...but...its well worth going at least once.






Its absolutely stunning and if you are a visitor to the UK it's pretty much a must to do.






Crowded...but buzzy







I always go with my mate Allie Bond.
......we take a picnic and a little tipple of something.
well....... it would be rude not to






We always get so excited as it gives you so many ideas...
not that I seem to  get the time to put many of them into practise.....
but it is totally inspiring








Oh! Roll on the Spring and Summer








Have a great day


Post a Comment