Images Of Chelsea Flower Show


Thought I'd just cheer up these rather gloomy December days with memories of English summers















These flowers are so perfect, but I cannot take credit for having such green fingers I'm afraid....


I took these pictures one year at Chelsea Flower Show






Two years running I was lucky enough to be given some free tickets
 by an antique dealer
 friend who exhibits there









From what I remember the tickets were quite costly...but...its well worth going at least once.






Its absolutely stunning and if you are a visitor to the UK it's pretty much a must to do.






Crowded...but buzzy







I always go with my mate Allie Bond.
......we take a picnic and a little tipple of something.
well....... it would be rude not to






We always get so excited as it gives you so many ideas...
not that I seem to  get the time to put many of them into practise.....
but it is totally inspiring








Oh! Roll on the Spring and Summer








Have a great day



Comments

Popular Posts