Arundel by Candlelight today

 Good morning
from
Arundel Eccentrics

a lovely bright, crisp morning.


thank goodness,
as we have
Arundel by Candlelight
 The whole town will come alive
and buzz today.
People will pour into town..........
 there is loads going on and it will get everyone in the festive mood


there will be stalls through the High Street and Tarrant Street.

Ill be down here...outside the butchers...


I will have loads of gift type stuff and pieces for the home....


and all my Arundel Christmas Cards........


                           and I know there will be around 30 stalls all with interesting things....
                                       all sorts of  pressies and  lovely munch..........
                                                   the shops will be all festive..............









Things start around 11 am ( and go on until 7pm)

so I had better get a shift on
Ha ha

I don't want to miss it all
Have a great day


Comments

Popular Posts