English Victorian Bamboo and Decorated Chests of Drawers



Good Morning from
a damp, miserable looking Arundel.


It's been a busy couple of weeks as I've had an old friend staying 
 and work has rather fallen by the wayside at times.

Oh! and we are all off to Marrakesh later in the year.
All been booked...Exciting,
my camera cant wait.

All? That's my old and very dear, nursing buddies.
We  trained together at the
Royal Alexandra Childrens Hospital in Brighton
and
The Sussex County in Kemp Town, Brighton.
Oh so many moons ago.

We had some larks I can tell you.....
Well, ha ha, actually, I can't tell you.
I will just have to leave that to your own imagination.


Anyway,in amongst our outings and nostalgia
 I have managed to finish off 
several pieces of furniture that were
almost done, and had a paint workshop
on Saturday,
which was great fun.



Here are a few of our latest items...







price is £460







This is unusual, we don't normally find  such large bamboo bookcases...Its £540



We are open by appointment only at the moment so if you would like to visit
or go on our list for open evenings
do email us
at
arundel.eccentrics@sky.com


Much as I'd like to sit here and chat
 I have a studio full of work to catch up on
Have a great day


www.arundeleccentrics.com








Comments

Popular Posts