Arundel....a little tour of our lovely town...and no, I don't work for the Arundel Tourist Board

Good Morning
from
Arundel Eccentrics

Friday again
MON DIEU
where are the weeks going?



We will be down at our warehouse tomorrow
10-4 pm
Come and say "Hello"



Next door will be open too 
at
French Loft

Its starting to buzz down there on Saturdays again.
People are putting us on their "wandering around the town on a Saturday " map




If you've never been to Arundel before here's a little taster








ha ha you'll meet all sorts of people,
many of them quite eccentric


Now you know where our name came from












all waiting for our antique and vintage warehouse to open...LOL












you might be forgiven for thinking I work for Arundel Tourist office


Nah I actually don't.

I just love our little town.

I started with my shop in here.










 roll on Summer


Angela our town crier














No where else quite like it is there?

I'm off to  my studio at the end of the garden
down by the riverside,
to work on a bamboo cabinet 
for House and Garden Magazine

Exciting hey?

have a great day



Comments

Popular Posts