Beautiful Arundel Walks & Antique Pieces

Good Morning
from
Arundel Eccentrics Antiques

Sunny but cold.
The same as yesterday.
I worked on vintage buckets and bowls all morning and 
took advantage of the weather in the afternoon.

By the way the buckets, boxes and bowls are vintage.
I paint and decorate them with 19th century images in the form of decoupage.
After that they are "aged" down.
long process but well worth it.






The walk up through Arundel park is spectacular.
 Then down towards 
Offham and past The Black Rabbit.

my house in the distance....ha ha ...no not really








A friend of mine regularly runs up here.
We happened to meet at the top of the hill one beautiful day.
She exhaled and said " This place feeds my soul"
You can see why?










Arundel Castle in the distance














the pub was closed....power cut





We really do live in a beautiful place.


Our Collection


We have had some beautiful pieces in recently.

Look at this 19th century artists chest....just gorgeous.
I ALMOST got my hands on it.
Nass suggested I could take it home to house all my decoupage cutouts...

Before I could get it there he sold it....... on the first day....within hours.
I can see why its beautiful.
Ah well, need to move a bit faster next time Ha Ha








Off to the warehouse today.

10-4 so I'm late already.

catch us on Facebook
 and The Hoarde
www.thehoarde.com


have a lovely day.
www.arundeleccentrics.com


Comments

Popular Posts