Arundel, Brighton and Our Latest English and French Antiques

It's been a busy month so far.
We had friends from California stay.
They loved Arundel and  Brighton where I grew up.


We walked until we almost dropped
I took them on a 7 mile walk over the hills of Arundel,







 We did Arundel castle in record time


 where the gardens looked spectacular.





then we walked all over Brighton.

 all in two days.
Phew.......


 they seemed to enjoy it...............

It was lovely for me.
Great company but also
Brighton remains special.


This is the Palace Pier.
When I was about 11 I had gone to sing in the Church choir on Sunday.

After the service spent all my bus fare on the Pier.

Had to walk home.

Naughty girl...served me right

It was a long way to Woodingdean just outside the town.

Took me hours.
I missed the roast dinner!

I was ravenous and my Mum was livid.

ahhh memories hey?

New Stock


We have some fabulous new pieces in the warehouse at the moment.
A great mix of French and English pieces










 A 19th century counter/cupboard from a French grocers shop.



Dated around 1880 this pretty cast iron table comes from The St Josephs Foundry.
The foundry was in a town called Couvin in the province of Namur
in the very southerly part of Belgium, ten miles from the French border.








This is absolutely fabulous. A 19th century French printers cabinet with all the trays intact. All original paint. Thirty four printers trays. All in fantastic condition.












 all our latest pieces can be found on 

We are open Fri Sat Sun 10-4
Often there the rest of the week, 
but we may be out buying or restoring.
Just give us a call to check
07973968446.

Trade are welcome at any time
 just let us know when you are coming.

Here's our Facebook Link
for up to date news.


Have a great day

Comments

Popular Posts