Arundel Walk and getting ready for Ardingly

A cold and rather muddy walk along the river in Arundel yesterday.
Still very beautiful, though of course.
I slid all over the place mind you.






























I managed to get to the market on Wednesday, in Chichester. 
So, well stocked up with lovely fruit and veg.
Fruit bowl and veggie rack almost look like works of art on that day.




I bought this bag some while ago at the market ..its wonderful and well used, but now getting slightly raggedy.
What a great idea though hey?



 Antique Garden Swan...its gorgeous...its a planter
 Spotty jugs
 an apprentice piece...tiny little chest
 statue ...she's loveley bless 'er
antique black urn on a plinth


I am in the process of updating the Arundel Eccentrics website
 and at the moment it looks like all we have are fish decoupage chests of drawers.
Went to the warehouse to photograph and measure etc etc to upload, but I am on my nights tonight so I suspect it will be a few days before I can get it all done. Here's a link to a little video on You Tube, to give anyone remotely interested an idea of what else we do.



So, back to the studio to finish chests of drawers before the dreaded nights.
Why so many chests?
Well, when the Spring comes and we do fairs such as Ardingly, 
they go like mad.
Last year I only managed to have 2 or 3 at a time, 
 then when the trade arrived I had to manically work on them,
night and day, before the shippers picked up.
" Be prepared"
is now my motto!


talking of Ardingly Antique Fair.
We will be there in March at 
Shopping Arcade no. 69
Come and say "Hello".





have a great day,
whatever you are up to.



web
email

Comments

Popular Posts