Upcycling on Vintage Pots

When I first see a new delivery of dirty, beaten up vintage enamel pots...

I must admit..I do sigh...just a tad....

....but....once I get started

Find a good audible book....
Pot of coffee...
Lock myself into our workshop by the river...

I find it's like having therapy..

....I actually get paid for...

The pots began as a little sideline...

...something to stand alongside our furniture...but they kind of...took off..

I mean...not exactly a crazy tipping point...but crazy enough we sometimes can't keep up with demand.

We use 19th century or early 20th century images for all our decoupage. ...here's  few of what we have in the warehouse at the moment.

Give us a follow on Instagram to find out more



https://www.instagram.com/arundeleccentricsantiques?igsh=ZXYyMHY5cHF0Y2E3



#decoupage
#upcycling 

Comments

Popular Posts